Introducing MyProsperity, a wealth portal which will help you manage your entire financial world – at home and on the go.
Why you’ll love it:
- Everything in one place: add your credit cards, bank accounts, properties, car, home loans, investment loans and so much more to easily track and manage your finances.
- Always up to date: view your self-managed super, property and investment data feeds from the portal.
- Cashflow & budgeting: auto-categorised transactions and powerful budgeting tools make setting goals and getting a full picture of your income and expenses a breeze.
- Tax time made easy: use the tax wizard to track, tag and store relevant tax information (from transactions to receipts) securely online
- Digital document signing: sign your important documents electronically, on a desktop or through the mobile app. All documents are stored in your wealth portal for easy access.
To get your account up and running, you will first need to activate by:
- Check your email for an invitation to join email (check spam/junk folders if you cannot locate it) and follow the link
- You will then be asked to create and confirm a new password
Once you have passed through the initial account setup, you may be asked to complete the ‘getting started wizard’ which will help you set up your account with your assets and liabilities. Simply follow the instructions provided until you have completed it.
Unlock the power of your personal wealth portal in only a few minutes.
Once your account is created, follow the prompts to start using MyProsperity’s features or alternatively, click on the ‘information’ button at the top right of the page (denoted by an ‘i’) for more information and step by step instructions/videos about how to use MyProsperity’s features.